- ePayMe Yamaha’s Hopkins and Easton gearing up for Silverstone season opener
- Ellison: “I can’t wait to get going at Silverstone”
- MCE British Superbike stars to meet fans in Milton Keynes ahead of Silverstone season opener
- 20th anniversary MCE British Superbike Championship season set to kick off at Silverstone
- Bell Helmets FATSBAR Future Award announced for Hel British Motostar Moto3 Standard Championship
Leon Haslam is feeling confident ahead of his return to Silverstone for the official test tomorrow (Tuesday) as the JG Speedfit Kawasaki rider prepares for the opening round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship on April 8/9/10.
Haslam topped the unofficial test times at the most recent test at Guadix earlier this month, but the 'Pocket Rocket' admits the team still have some final areas to test ahead of the opening round of the season, which gets underway in 10 days' time.
Haslam said: "The fact that round one is at Silverstone too and so close makes this an important test for everybody. It is the first time everyone has been on track together at a circuit where we will actually race, so I am really looking forward to it. Everything we had tried and tested already in Spain has been good and there is still more to try at the Silverstone test. I want to get out and do some race runs to see how the Kawasaki feels in a similar condition to how the race is likely to be next week, then it is all down to round one. I can't wait!"
Last updated: Monday, March 28, 2016