- ePayMe Yamaha’s Hopkins and Easton gearing up for Silverstone season opener
- Ellison: “I can’t wait to get going at Silverstone”
- MCE British Superbike stars to meet fans in Milton Keynes ahead of Silverstone season opener
- 20th anniversary MCE British Superbike Championship season set to kick off at Silverstone
- Bell Helmets FATSBAR Future Award announced for Hel British Motostar Moto3 Standard Championship
Dan Linfoot believes after a strong winter test programme with the Honda Racing team that he will be ready to come out fighting for podiums from the opening round of the MCE British Superbike Championship season at Silverstone next weekend (April 8/9/10).
Linfoot continued his pre-season testing schedule last week, with two official MCE BSB tests, making further progress aboard the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, ending both tests in sixth position on the timesheets. However the Yorkshireman, who was one of last year's Title Fighters, is ready to start his new campaign and has only one focus for the season opener.
Linfoot said: "Our testing programme this year has been hugely beneficial and I feel going into the opening round we're in a really strong position. Myself, Jenny and Jason have all been working with the team over the winter to develop the Fireblade and the team's hard work has given us a great package, so a huge thanks to them!
"The Silverstone test was very positive for me and I came away sixth overall, I did struggle a little at Donington Park just with some issues from previous settings, but we addressed this and I left there happy. I think Silverstone can be a strong round for us, and I believe we can fight for some podiums."
Last updated: Sunday, April 3, 2016