- ePayMe Yamaha’s Hopkins and Easton gearing up for Silverstone season opener
- Ellison: “I can’t wait to get going at Silverstone”
- MCE British Superbike stars to meet fans in Milton Keynes ahead of Silverstone season opener
- 20th anniversary MCE British Superbike Championship season set to kick off at Silverstone
- Bell Helmets FATSBAR Future Award announced for Hel British Motostar Moto3 Standard Championship
Following a mutual agreement, Australian rider Billy 'Skippy' McConnell and Anvil Hire Yamaha have agreed to part company effective immediately.
The 2014 British Supersport Champion leaves due to personal reasons, however departs on good and harmonious terms.
Anvil Hire Yamaha would like to put on record our thanks to Billy's for all his hard work, and we would like to wish him all the best in the future.
The team will now continue to run James Rispoli and Shaun Winfield until a suitable replacement has been found.
Last updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2016